The Black & Decker SPCM1936 is a 19 inches Battery Powered
Its cutting deck is designed using
As mentioned earlier, this machine is particularly easy to clean and that is considered by majority of the users as a big advantage it has over gasoline driven mowers. After mowing your lawn, all you have to do is to fold down its handle, and tilt the mower on to its rear board then easily clean out the debris and darts picked during mowing.
– Ideal for 1/3 acre of lawn
– Its self-propelled mechanism can be adjusted to different speed settings to match your mowing pace.
– Built in 36 volt rechargeable battery that can be dismounted and remounted anytime as the user pleases.
– The push-start button makes starting the Black & Decker SPCM1936 mower very easy with no hassles of rope yanking.
– It features three in one method of discharge which includes; Mulching, Bagging and or Rear Discharge operated by a single touch of a button.
The battery duration time before next charge is impressive. It only consumes about half the battery charge mowing a relatively large lawn. For a fabulous mowing experience with the Black & Decker SPCM1936 battery powered-mowing machine, it is recommended to wait for the grasses to dry up a bit (where the grasses are wet) before mowing although the machine can still be used on wet grasses.
The mower can be started using the included key or by the push of the start button. With this mowing machine, you can mow your lawn at any time without disturbing your neighbors because it is quieter compared with other Gasoline powered mowers.
While mowing, the cutting height for the grass can easily be altered by simultaneously adjusting the four tires with the jerk of a single lever. Another unique feature of this Black & Decker Battery Powered Mower is that it is flexibly built meaning you can fold it up for an upright storage which is ideal for those with limited storage space in their garage.
– Extremely quite while in use.
– Out of the box assembled. All you have to do is fix the handle, charge the battery and it’s ready for use!
– Doesn’t require buying of Gas or Oil.
– No clogging common with Gasoline mowing machines.
– Assembling, attaching, detaching and emptying the bag is easy with no complicated steps involved.
– A little heavier. Mostly when the rechargeable battery is installed. You probably will want to turn on the self-propel mechanism for easy pushing and maneuvering.
– The Light spring associated with the cutting function blade sometimes make the blade to keep cutting even when you let go.
In conclusion, the Black & Decker SPCM1936 36 volt Battery mower is powerful and robust mowing machine suitable for relatively large lawns and is still loved and considered effective and efficient despite its short comings (Cons outlined above).